Saturday, March 31, 2012

Harvest Festival



Little Pickle and I headed off to preschool on Thursday with the last of the pom pom bunnies ready to give the teacher. These went into the Easter baskets for the older children.
Such simple little things that were excellent company for me through a week when I needed something simple and calming to occupy my hands and calm my mind.


The table was set and ready beneath our beautiful tree for the Harvest Festival morning tea.



After outside play time and our morning circle with Autumn songs it was time to sit together and enjoy the food each family had brought with them. My favourite was this delicious carrot cake with its leaf and floral garland. It reminded me how much I love carrot cake and that it may be time to try it out with the Pickles as Mr Pickle has never been a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment